Monday 21 July 2008

Friendship plate from Innovative Stamp Creations

I had a birthday card and wrapping paper to sort out today for a friends birthday so I thought I would test out some of the new stamps we have recently taken delivery of.
These are made using the Friendship plate from Innovative Stamp Creations.


The face is stamped onto Stampbord and coloured with chalkes and marvy pens.



Face, butterfly and flower images from the plate are stamped randomly over a large piece of white paper (then coloured with chalks and marvy pens and touches of glitter glue added to flowers and butterfly.)








I've been tagged by Jaqi :-) - so here goes......


1.What was I doing 10 years ago?

Just bought my own house (after getting divorced) and working as an office administrator for a car light manufacturer.


2.Name 5 things on todays 'to do' list:

Get all todays orders packed and sent (done)
Buy Jake's new school uniform for September (done)
Make card and wrapping paper for friends birthday (done)
Sort and tidy shelves (done)
Update blog (done LOL)


3.Snacks I enjoy:

Breakfast bars, sultanas and chocolate..ahem!


4.Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

Buy a huge house and have several rooms kitted out as craft rooms - having loads of space to organise all my stash and stamps would be bliss....


5.Places I have lived:

Woodford Halse (a village in Northamptonshire), Daventry, Banbury and Oxford

9 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

NICE TO SEE YOU BACK.
LOVE THE CARD AND WRAPPING PAPER.
CHRISS X

Linda Vincent said...

They are GORGEOUS Karen! What a lucky person who'll receive those. Must find out what stampboard is - looks interesting!
Love Linda xx

SarahGaunt said...

Wow that paper is gorgeous! If my present was wrapped up in that I wouldn't want to open it!
Thanks for your comment, it means a lot to know that I've inspired someone! I love her stamps too! I wish I could afford to buy them!
Sarah xxx

Andrea said...

thats just stunning and love the look of the stamps, might have to go check those out x

Denise said...

Gorgeous card and wrapping paper! Handmade goodies are always more special.
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Jaqi said...

Wow Karen the colours on these are fab, and what a great stamp.
Im still convinced i should just get my wages sent directly to SCRAPZ......LOL These look great and some lucky person is going to be over the moon with them. Jaqi x

Chriss Rollins said...

have a great weekend
chriss x

Anonymous said...

I love all your work its beautiful!
Im sorry to hear that you have been having a bad time.I hope you are okay.
Love and a hug from sesga xx

Anonymous said...

Karen - these are stunning pieces of work! That stamp always amazes me actually as it looks so very much like my half sister!!! I've even told her someone has made a stamp of her!