Sunday 1 June 2008

After Midnight

We have recently started stocking After Midnight stamps as they have some gorgeous (and I have to say, quite sexy) stamps. My favourites have to be the Read Between the Lines hunk and Jon's Discovery (Yum - the title 'After Midnight' seem particularly appropriate to me when I look at them - is it normal to drool over a stamped image? Hmmmm Probably not! LOL!)


For your eyes only - by Tina Hatchman


Believe in your dreams - by Tina Hatchman



It Doesn't hurt to Dream - by Tina Hatchman

Creat a New Reality - by Karen Lawrence


We can't all be stars - by Karen Lawrence
The Mermaid is also by After Midnight.

I couldn't resist making a couple of cards too (my 3 sisters birthdays are coming up and I just know they would appreciate the hunk - shall I make them one each or let them fight over him? LOL!). All the cards I have made recently all have the same style with the flourishes from the Tuscan Rose sheet - I just love the impact of the elegant flourish, it is such a simple and quick card to make (Oops - hope my family aren't reading this - I want them to think I spend hours making their cards!)


5 comments:

sakazoke said...

OMG! Just gorgeous hun. You have gone out and done great guns yet again. Why didnt i think of that eh?LOL! The cards are spectacular as always. I still have the one you sent me up on my desk. I love and treasure that card.
Great choise of stamps and im sure they will be a hit as they are so very easy to use, and to get the results we all look for.
Tina
xx

Denise said...

Yummy, yummy! Gorgeous blokes, errr stamps! Great work on these cards! drooool! The mermaid is sweet tooo! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Denise

Jaqi said...

VERY NICE....WHERES MY PURSE? THESE ARE SO DIFFERENT FROM THE TRADITIONAL STAMPS, VERY MODERN AND IM SURE COULD BE USED FOR ALL MANNER OF THINGS....I WILL CERTAINLY BE BUYING SOME OF THESE. THANKS JAQI X

Minxy said...

Looking good Karen, i haven't had chance for a play with Jon yet..er..maybe i should re-phrase that lol
These are yummy stamps and great samples, well done Karen & Tina xxx

Sarah said...

I bought Jon's Discovery a year or so ago - because I fell in love with him instantly - he looks a bit like Jim Morrison, don't you think?

But I have never even inked him up! Typical impulse purchase. So thank you for giving me some ideas of how to use him :)