Thursday 14 August 2008

Birdie Card

A card for birdie lovers :-) - possibly even suitable for those males I struggle to make cards for (you know the ones I mean who aren't into DIY, Boats, Cars or Sports of any kind LOL!) Patchwork Girl made some excellent suggestions for male cards - Hiking, Rambling, Fishing, The Godfather, Guitar or music. My males still seem much more difficult than anyone elses LOL - but the Godfather and Music are excellent suggestions for me - thanks Sarah :-)

Made using the Collage Stuff Little Bird Friends Half plate (stamped onto a glossy background brayered with a Kaleidacolor inkpad) and layered onto wide navy velvet ribbon.





6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous card, Karen ... it's perfect for that 'hard to cater for' male! I have a few of that kind too, lol.

The colour combo is just striking and that's a lovely stamp plate too. I hadn't noticed that one before.

Andrea said...

OI think this is just fab and actually my mother-in-law wouls appreciate this x

Angelnorth said...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog and your kind comment Karen! I love this bird card, the branch background looks fabulous!

princess-jessie said...

its fab matie, lovin' the birdie its butiful







ur biggest ever fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jessie

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Love it! Classy - elegant and understated - perfect!

Minxy said...

Simply stunning Karen, there's a little something for you on my blog x