Sunday 20 April 2008

PaperArtsy Love & Kisses Plate 1

I love the PaperArtsy Love and Kisses plate 1 but the main stamp image is just a little bit too big for ATC's.... so I had fun this morning trying to think of ways I could still use it on my ATC's.

The brilliant thing about PaperArtsy & Lost Coast Design Stamps is that they allow you to scan and resize your image (not many stamp manufacturers allow this so check with their policies if you fancy doing this with other stamps).
On this ATC, Tina stamped out the image, scanned it in and printed it out smaller so that it would fit.
Here I stamped the image as normal then cut it up to make a shrine. The lady image in the centre is from the Crafty Individuals four faces plate.
An Englishman's home is his castle.
I stamped the image twice, cut the top part off and then cut the zig zag piece from the second image to make my castle. The little boy kings image behind the door is a stamp by Crafty Individuals.

4 comments:

Jaqi said...

These are fun atcs, I love the way the little door opens, you have some great ideas, I look forward to coming on here to see what you have been up too. Jaqi x

sakazoke said...

Gorgeous Karen. I love what you have done. You have been busy as well. I need to get these plates out and have another play with them.
Hugs
Tina
xx

Linda Vincent said...

Some great ideas girls - thank you once again.
I could do similar things with my bird house stamps and my squiggly swirls and curls!
Off to play!
Linda x

Anonymous said...

I Love all thease Atc ,Soo stunning I really like the door's on them .love from sesga xx